Thank you for visiting our historic open-air campus! Open Houses are an optional part of the admission process and will be scheduled in the fall before you apply. Please note that in order to accommodate all prospective applicants, Open House reservations are limited to families considering admission for the 2019-20 school year. Lower School Open Houses
are for adults only and provide an opportunity to tour the Lower School campus and classrooms, meet current parents and students, and hear from school administrators about the curriculum. After the Lower School program, there is also a brief Middle School Preview for families who would like to hear remarks from our Middle School director and see that part of campus.
Both adults and prospective applicants are invited to attend Open Houses for the Middle and Upper Schools
. At these events, current Poly students lead campus tours and answer questions, while faculty and administrators present an overview of the curriculum, activities, and other programs. Middle and Upper School Open Houses also include an activities fair for families to learn more about clubs, sports, arts, and other extracurricular options at Poly.Lower School Open House with optional Middle School preview (Fully booked. Wait list closed.)
Middle School Open Houses (Register through our inquiry)
- Wednesday, Oct. 10, 8:30 to 10:45 a.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 13, 9 to 11:15 a.m. (Fully booked. Wait list closed.)
Upper School Open Houses (Register through our inquiry)
- Sunday, Oct. 28, 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 2, 10:30 a.m. to 1p.m. (Fully booked. Wait list available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Sunday, Oct. 28, 1 to 3:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 2, 1 to 3:30 p.m. (Fully booked. Wait list available by emailing email@example.com.)